- To work towards healthy, productive and participatory ageing, to promote and support all activities which would upgrade the quality of life of the ageing population.
- To work towards promoting better understanding of the issues and concerns of population ageing at all levels, including those identified by the UN in the Madrid and Shanghai Plans of Action, in collaboration with the government, corporate sector, NGOs and civil societies.
- To seek adequate reflection of this understanding in all development plans and programmes of the government and in non-governmental interventions and community actions,
- To promote and support all activities to upgrade the quality of life of population ageing and ensure fulfillment of their human rights,
- To work towards Healthy, Productive, Participatory and Qualitative Ageing."
Contact: International Longevity Centre-India (ILC-I),
CASP Bhavan, S. No. 132/2, Plot 3, Pashan Baner Link Road,
Telephone numbers : + 91 20 24450067/ + 91 20 65002595.
Email id : email@example.com
Website : www.ilcindia.org