- AGEING IN INDIA, 1999 report prepared for WHO by Dr Indira Jai Prakash, Professor of Psychology. Bangalore University, Bangalore, India. PDF available on request or at : http://www.popbook.com/en/in/pdf/ageinginindia.pdf
- Sunil, K.S., 2002, Successful Ageing in Rosenblatt, D.E. and Natarajana, V.S. (Ed.) Primer on Geriatric Care: A Clinical Approach to the Older Patient, Kochi, AIMS, pp 12-18.
- "COMMUNITY BASED GERIATRIC IN INDIA", by Asharaf Salam, in BOLD, 2010.
- "Conceptualizing a Geriatric Care Facility" by Asharaf Salam, in the Turkish Journal of Geriatrics, 2009, pdf available at: http://geriatri.dergisi.org/pdf/pdf_TJG_416.pdf
Indian J Community Med. 2008 October; 33(4): 214–218.
- The Opportunity in Geriatric Care in India. Anas Weblog. February 14, 2010. By Machiko R. Tomita, PhD; Asmita Sarang, OTR/L, MS; Kuo-Feng Lee, OT, MS; Kristen Schultz Lee, PhD; Linda S.Russ, PhD, OTR/L; Michael Noe, MD, MPH.
By Louise F. Mccabe
|By Samuel Ravi|
The Psychotherapy Clinic, Hariharan Flats, 26/1, Arcot Street, T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017, Tamil Nadu, India
Brenner et al., Arch Neurol (Steven Brenner, Neurology