- Policies that facilitate the elderly
- National Policy on Older Persons
- National council for Older persona
- Old Age & Income Security
- Old Age Pension for General Public
- National Old Age Pension Scheme (NOAP)
- Widow Pension
- Old aged Health Care
- Management of Old Age Homes
- Employment exchange for aged persons
- Physically Immobile aged
- The chronically ill aged
- Aged living alone, widows and widowers
- Without children or anyone to look after
- Who's children are abroad or outside the city
- Aged with lack of family support due to any reason
Join our Family Caregivers, Volunteers and Care Professionals on Facebook and LinkedIn.
Access NGOs, infos, news updates, support and discussions....at the following links :
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Policies that facilitate the elderly in India.
Care 2 Care Foundation.
Publié par Ms Hendi Lingiah, clinical psychologist, France